DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ !

3 posters

Go down

Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Empty Re: Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ !

Post by Shimen Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 am

I thought about that a while ago, but then I thought it might be a little bit confusing and things would get disorderly, while at the forum everything's plenary and, to some extent, clarifying.

But at second thought, let's give it a go ^^ . We can use both the blog and msn. Anything important discussed on msn can then be posted on BB, so we can keep eachother up-to-date and share ideas. I think it would help us get more ideas and make things more fun too Very Happy!

I'm going to open a topic so everybody can dump his or her msn Wink.

*** Okay, done, here it is: https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/team-discussion-f5/msn-msn-msn-msn-msn-msn-msn-t121.htm ^^ !
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Empty msn

Post by Daniel Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 am

i reckon we should all have a msn session Very Happy

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Empty Don't talk crap :P

Post by Shimen Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 am

100% agree. We need to get active, but I also understand everybody's busy.

14 14 14

The only thing that keeps us from starting now isn't even the pennames or the shoutouts, it's the fact that some members still haven't signed up to DD. Does this mean people aren't interested anymore?

The personal profiles are important as well, but no one except Floris has replied to that topic yet and even that was because I asked him to, while that in fact is something we do need to discuss together - another hint this is.

As soon as we have decided on how to fill the personal pages, we will not need to discuss anything anymore before The Dwelling Dumplings Take-Off (: Only while blogging we might come up with new ideas etc. and we'll have to continue thinking of pennames, but then at least we're blogging already. As for the Shout Outs, I'm just going to open a Shout Out for every member and then delete the non-active ones later on.

Lately I have been wondering whether I might be organizing things the wrong way, not efficiently enough. Am I doing something wrong? Please tell me if I do, so I can improve that ^^ .

Well, no matter what Daniel, we aren't dead Wink.
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Empty are we dead yet?

Post by Daniel Tue May 11, 2010 12:45 am

So much inactivity -_- we need to get active again bounce

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Mon May 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Crystal Clear!

And I want a shout out!

I'll refine my first article a bit further and I'll probably write some more very soon!

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Empty Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ !

Post by Shimen Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 am

Hey Dwelling Dumplings:P!

A lot of things have been changed since I posted the Concept Proposal, so here's an overall picture of where we're now and what to do next Very Happy !

The Concept (not Proposal anymore Razz ) can be found in the attachments. All I had to change is the name though, so if you have read the first one already, don't waste your time on this one Razz . But if you're new to Dwelling Dumplings, this might throw light on the blog for you ^^ . Disclaimer: The Concept as it is now is just what we're going to begin with, but in fact a blog is everchanging, as we'll come up with new ideas and in the beginning it'll just be trial and error Razz .

Done:
Everything technical. The most important tasks have been accomplished already, practically Dwelling Dumplings is ready for business, just not completely refined yet (:

To Do:
* Both logo as 'Homepage-image' are being created
* I have added a visitormap, but I want to add clocks of JP, SK, CN time too, still finding out how ^^
* Once again: those who haven't yet, please sign up to DD!
* If you've signed up, please change your displayname (not username) into your actual name, and not some secretcode Razz
* We can start writing already and post them Very Happy ! All topics can be directly posted in, except for the Shout Out's because I haven't sorted those out yet (see below) ^^ .
--> To post, just write your post at 'New Post', but before publishing, make sure you label it with the right category (right sidebar, it automatically ticks the Yawnkillers-box, just un-tick it if that's not the one you want. Uncategorized we never use, and the Home-category is only sole, I'll post an image there so it'll be displayed on the Homepage) <--
* Let me know whether you want to have a Shout Out (personal blog), because it'd be silly to make one when it's just going to be empty ^^
* Figuring out how to fill our personal pages, discussing this here: https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/team-discussion-f5/what-to-feature-on-our-personal-pages-t119.htm and then of course, filling them Razz
* And then our Pennames. We're having pennames, but we have decided none yet. We'll just start off blogging with our real names, then switch to pennames once we all have one, okay (: ? But this means that we do need to keep brainstorming ^^ !

That's it. Now you're fully up-to-date again Wink !

*** As usual: feedback is always welcome (:
Attachments
Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Attachment
Dwelling Dumplings Concept docx-version.docx Concept version AYou don't have permission to download attachments.(15 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Dwelling Dumplings Concept ^^ ! Attachment
Dwelling Dumplings Concept doc-version.doc Concept version BYou don't have permission to download attachments.(27 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum