DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post: Ulzzang fashion

5 posters

Go down

First Post: Ulzzang fashion Empty Re: First Post: Ulzzang fashion

Post by Makino Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm

great job seita! i like it a lot! i dont really have anything negative to say hahaha! but i agree with Naomi.. you should put a before&after shot First Post: Ulzzang fashion Icon_razz
Makino
Makino
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 pm

I like the article very much!
I knew that there were many people who try to look cute and innocent (and they indeed really look like it ^^) but I never knew that there was also a name for it so that´s what I learned after reading it ^^

The links Shimen posted are also quite interesting (especially the first one) because you can see the changes a person could have gone through and it was quite surprising how they got their eyes bigger with glue o,o because I thought that it was caused of the degree the photo was taken ^^".

In my opinion there are enough pictures but one before-and-after picture might also be interesting
Naomi
Naomi
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Meredith Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 am

Hey Seita!

I am terribly sorry for replying your topic late 02 I've been busy with school stuffs! As I am about to gradutate from senior high school ^^.

Well, about this post, all I have to say is "Well Done!" Absolutely well done.
I've never heared this kind of fashion type before untill I read this article. Even I can't totally agree with this style, but I can see that you DID make lots of efforts on reasearching this topic welldoneyay

I seldom follow the Asian fashion, well I kinda put more my attention on US and European ones. So actually I don't really understand what's the Asian type at all even I "lived" my life in it. Seeing your article was a great experience.

Keep the good work and looking forward to your next article cyclops

Meredith
Meredith
Meredith
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/meredith2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Fri May 21, 2010 4:22 am

Love this post imlovingit !

It's a pleasant and lively read and as for constructive criticism: I thought maybe you could add some before-after pictures? Only I don't know whether that might be a rude thing to do.
I think most Ulzzangs are pretty of themselves already (hence the name Ulzzang huh:P), but once I did come across those WOWing pictures that show what difference make-up can make, for example: http://shenyuepop.com/2008/03/13/the-mistery-of-being-an-ulzzang/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/40297376@N07/3708113724/.

But then again, it might denigrate Ulzzang style, and that's not what we want. Anyhow, I think it would be cool to add some extra Ulzzang pictures (: ! Well surely not an endless load of pictures, pictures and more pictures but just some extra impressions (after all, it's pretty to see ^^ ).

Those are my suggestions Wink .

Great job, Seita welldoneyay !
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Post: Ulzzang fashion Empty First Post: Ulzzang fashion

Post by Seita Thu May 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey Guys! So this is my first Post about the Ulzzang fashion craze that began in South Korea! Tell me if you think it is too short and i'll make it longer Razz

AND please leave lots of constructive criticism! thanks everyone
Attachments
First Post: Ulzzang fashion Attachment
Ulzzang.doc You don't have permission to download attachments.(679 Kb) Downloaded 16 times
Seita
Seita
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down