DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE IS EVERYONE!???

2 posters

Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE!??? Empty Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE!???

Post by Shimen Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 am

Hey Seita,

Right here Wink. I´m sorry. I´ve certainly not forgotten about Dwelling Dumplings. Backstageblog got neglected during my last test week last year and the summervacation... I posted a message suggesting we went on a summerbreak, but then when school started again I was too occupied with my schoolwork and couldn´t find the time to work on the blog. This year is my final year in high school and I want to go to medical school so that means I´ll have to work hard. I truly want to make the blog happen though and I loved how all of us collaborated, but I´m afraid I won´t be able to do much until this June Neutral .
I don´t really know about the others, I know Floris is still in, but it had already become a bit quiet before the summer. I guess we´re all busy, so perhaps then once we´re going to give Dwelling Dumplings a big boost, we could go find some new members, since after all, many hands make light work!
And I´m happy to hear from you again and that you´re still thinking about the blog. I´m truly sorry for letting you lot down.

Shimen.
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE!??? Empty WHERE IS EVERYONE!???

Post by Seita Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

did we all just forget about the blog...? 01
Seita
Seita
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum