DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concept Proposal

5 posters

Go down

Concept Proposal Empty Re: Concept Proposal

Post by jil_surya Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

he Concept Proposal is the first document to be created in the Software Development Life Cycle. It identifies the need or opportunity to improve a business function by highlighting where strategic goals are not being met or performance can be improved.
The Concept Proposal should demonstrate that this is a worthwhile investment and identify potential impacts on systems, staff, and operations. This document forms part of the Initiation Phase.
Here's are seven steps to help you build your Concept Proposal.
1. Context – Discuss the business drivers that triggered this document.
2. Investment – Identify the type, timing and source of investment required for this proposal.
3. Impact – Describe the potential impact the proposed solution may have on a technical, operations, and human resource level.
4. Needs – Highlight the appetite that exists for the proposed solution. Identify who requested the solution and what they have to gain from its implementation.
5. Performance – Identify specific areas where performance does not meet expectations.
6. Resources – Identify the sum total number of resources needed for the project, broken out by phase.
7. Strategy – Describe strategic and operational benefits. Show how benefits are linked to key objectives.
=======================================
office chairs |
chairs

jil_surya

Back to top Go down

Concept Proposal Empty 0.o

Post by Kennenth Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 am

Okay, gonna construct the site now~

Kennenth
Kennenth
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 am

On a separate site which has yet to be created

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Concept Proposal Empty confuzzled like t pain

Post by Daniel Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Wait just a bit confused... Is the blog on this site - as in on BackstageBlog (seperated areas) or a seperate site?

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

Just great! Like this, it works perfectly for me. Now a good layout and getting the site uo and I'll be in seventh heaven.

As to the topics I'd like to contribute to beside "my own" politics & history,
I guess I;ll contribute to all of them from time to time. But I doubt I'll have much to do with fashion & beauty

take care!

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Concept Proposal Empty Concept Proposal

Post by Shimen Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 am

Dear people,

I finished the Concept Proposal Very Happy ! If you have any objections, any suggestions, any random thoughts, whether it concerns the organization, the topics I chose to feature, how I described those topics, or the Set-A-Task, please just spit them out Wink !

- Shimen

PS: Also let me know which topics you like the best, so I can make a list for the Editors, that would be convenient for them ^^ .

AIYO!

Concept Proposal
Shimen Chang 12.04.2010

Organization

In order to organize AIYO!, there are two roles within the team, that of:
+ Editorblogger:
+ Regularblogger

Both Editorbloggers and Regularbloggers write and post articles, the only difference is that Editorbloggers supervise the topics and therefore are able to delete posts if necessary (only those in their own topics), but may never modify the post him or herself.

Editorbloggers are also part of the board; the task of the board is to discuss, for example, new ideas and problems within AIYO! before discussing them plenary. This means that problems and other issues have already been thoroughly analyzed, before they are being talked over by the whole team. Decisions are made by both Editorbloggers and Regularbloggers.

Topics

In the beginning, AIYO! is going to feature ten topics:

(All Topics consist of posts by bloggers, in most cases readers are able to comment, but as we are a blog and not a forum, we do not depend on reader contribution)

+ Entertainment
o The Entertainment Topic is going to be divided into four sections:
- Anime
- Movie
- Drama
- Music

+ Fashion & Beauty
o The Fashion & Beauty Topic will at least include the following (as known now, there will be no sections):
- Contemporary fashion and style tips, focused on Asians
- Comparison between modern and ancient fashion and beauty
- Comparison between Asian and Western fashion and beauty

+ Politics & History
o The Politics & History Topic will consist of posts by bloggers about political and historic issues , these:
- Concern Asia (especially China, Japan, Korea
- Should be appealing in the first place
- (therefore) Don’t need to be 100% accurate, to prevent the articles from going to deep and complicated, they need to be as accurate as possible, but slight inaccuracies for the cause of simplification will be overlooked

+ Alien Asians
o The Alien Asians Topic includes interviews and stories of Asians all over the world, these will also cover the culture shocks of Asians going abroad

+ Culture & Society
o The Culture & Society Topic features articles about Asian culture, including the cultural differences between Asian countries (as for some people, they seem very similar)
o The Culture & Society Topic includes articles about current issues in Asian society

+ Wellness & Nutrition
o The Wellness & Nutrition Topic is going to give information about nutrition, especially focusing on Asian food and health since Asia has a lot of different cuisines and traditional ways to remain healthy: tips for healthy eating and recipes

+ YawnKillers
o The YawnKillers Topic is going to include all kinds of fun ideas to do yourself, ranging from make-it-yourself facial masks to origami, ideas to try whenever you’re bored
o The YawnKillers Topic is going to feature funny Asia-related things we found on the Internet (e.g. Youtube-vids)

+ Brain Entanglement
o The Brain Entanglement Topic is going to include posts on theology, philosophy and other inspirational posts that show things in life from different angles and can give readers different insights, true mind food that the reader needs to think about, focused on Asia

+ Daily Life Peeks
o The Daily Life Peeks Topic includes photos taken by readers and bloggers picturing daily life in different countries
o The Daily Life Peeks Topic includes travel logs by bloggers going on holiday abroad, writing about the country they are in, if it’s not an Asian country, the writer will picture how life is for Asians in that non-Asian country

+ AIYO! Shout Out
o The AIYO Shout Out Topic is the place for all bloggers to dump anything that pops into their mind, anything that causes us to say AIYO! (if you ever say that in real life: if you don’t, you should from now on)
o The AIYO Shout Out Topic is in fact a diary where bloggers tell about their personal life, but it focuses on the blogger, and it’s not the place to write about, for example, issues in society (for these are to be posted in Society & Culture),
o The AIYO Shout Out Topic differs from the Daily Life Peek Topic in the sense that the AIYO Shout Out Topic features pictures and stories about personal bloggerlives, e.g. the fancy cake you made, it's not a peek into Asian daily life in general, it's a peek into a personal life only

Set-A-Task

+ Entertainment
Seita (editor)

+ Fashion & Beauty
Seita (editor)

* Politics & History
Floris (editor)

+ Alien Asians
Shimen (editor)

+ Culture & Society
Kennenth (editor)

+ Wellness & Nutrition
Leanne (editor)

+ YawnKillers
Shimen (editor)

+ Brain Entanglement
Daniel (editor)

+ Daily Life Peeks
Shimen (editor)

+ AIYO! Shout Out
Shimen (editor)

BackstageBlog

As the name says, BB is going to be our backstage area. It will be a mirror of AIYO!; every topic on AIYO! will have a topic on BB as well, where articles can be reflected and where you can discuss anything related to the topic with the Editor. Also, BB is the place where the board (and after that, the whole team) will discuss issues within AIYO!, problems or new ideas. In fact, BB will keep the same function as it has now.
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down