DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

V for victory

Go down

Re: V for victory

Post by Naomi on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 pm

I also love to use V in photos xD~~ Maybe because they are really many people in Asia using it xD.
It´s interesting to know when and how people began using that sign (through Olympia) ~
And it´s also good that you mentioned that it does not have the same meaning in every country.
I was told (maybe 2 years ago) that in England I should not used it because the people might see it as an insult... what I learned from that article is that it´s only a insult when the palm shows inwards and that´s also a great information
Naomi
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris on Tue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

The pictures can, and probably will be changed. The picture of Churchill and the Soccer coach probably will remain, and I'll throw in a plethora (like that word Razz) of asian girls making that sign.

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

View user profile http://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen on Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 am

Another great article, cool jtwf !

I must say I can't give you much feedback as regards the content as I don't know much about this subject, so hopefully someone who does could give you that:P, but as for the rest I only want to say: clear or more clearer? and: Pics Very Happy !

... sorry I know I nag a lot about pics, but your article is about how many V-signs you see so I thought maybe you should post a load of those pics, like: see it happens so often!

It's cute though a frht .

Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

V for victory

Post by Floris on Mon May 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Not too sure on where too place this post... but I guess culture and society is best.
please have a look, looking forward for comments. (especially from our Japanese bloggers!)

by the way, never mind the layout or placement of the photo´s. I didnt bother much with it since it´ll have to be changed anyway as soon as I post on DD.
Attachments
V for victory.docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(757 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
V for victory (.doc version).doc You don't have permission to download attachments.(770 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

View user profile http://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down