DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V for victory

3 posters

Go down

V for victory Empty Re: V for victory

Post by Naomi Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 pm

I also love to use V in photos xD~~ Maybe because they are really many people in Asia using it xD.
It´s interesting to know when and how people began using that sign (through Olympia) ~
And it´s also good that you mentioned that it does not have the same meaning in every country.
I was told (maybe 2 years ago) that in England I should not used it because the people might see it as an insult... what I learned from that article is that it´s only a insult when the palm shows inwards and that´s also a great information
Naomi
Naomi
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Tue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

The pictures can, and probably will be changed. The picture of Churchill and the Soccer coach probably will remain, and I'll throw in a plethora (like that word Razz) of asian girls making that sign.

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 am

Another great article, cool jtwf !

I must say I can't give you much feedback as regards the content as I don't know much about this subject, so hopefully someone who does could give you that:P, but as for the rest I only want to say: clear or more clearer? and: Pics Very Happy !

... sorry I know I nag a lot about pics, but your article is about how many V-signs you see so I thought maybe you should post a load of those pics, like: see it happens so often!

It's cute though a frht .
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

V for victory Empty V for victory

Post by Floris Mon May 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Not too sure on where too place this post... but I guess culture and society is best.
please have a look, looking forward for comments. (especially from our Japanese bloggers!)

by the way, never mind the layout or placement of the photo´s. I didnt bother much with it since it´ll have to be changed anyway as soon as I post on DD.
Attachments
V for victory Attachment
V for victory.docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(757 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
V for victory Attachment
V for victory (.doc version).doc You don't have permission to download attachments.(770 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum