DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, we can (start already!)

2 posters

Go down

Yes, we can (start already!) Empty Re: Yes, we can (start already!)

Post by Floris Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 am

Oh yes, you're right. I forgot. As I'm too lazy too edit the thing to then well, hereby bloggers may post directly Smile

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh Floris, hang on! Just a few days ago, we had agreed that all bloggers can post directly and that editors can remove the post if anything's not okay. But all bloggers can post directly themselves, so there's no such thing as posting on BB first and that the editor posts it on AIYO! ^^ .

Of course you do review, but when we discussed this, we agreed that it wouldn't be convenient nor efficient if everything had to go through the editor first : ).
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yes, we can (start already!) Empty Yes, we can (start already!)

Post by Floris Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Dear teammembers,

First I'd like to welcome everybody who will contribute to the intrigueging en ever-changing topic Politics and History.
Well, take a look at this:

+ Politics & History
o The Politics & History Topic will consist of posts by bloggers about political and historic issues , these:
- Concern Asia (especially China, Japan, Korea)
- Should be appealing in the first place
- (therefore) Don’t need to be 100% accurate, to prevent the articles from going to deep and complicated, they need to be as accurate as possible, but slight inaccuracies for the cause of simplification will be overlooked

This is a quote from the concept proposal.

Well it covers most of our course of action. Now that we have a name and topic devision, as well as editors appointed, we can start writing articles already, even though the blog isn't up yet. That way we will have already a well-filled blog up when we will start.

So, if you are feeling creative, by all means start writing. Sometime these days I will post my first article, to give an idea. Of course I greatly welcome criticism.

About the refresh rate: Once in four days. I myself will try keeping this up by myself, but I have confidence that especially in the long go, I won't have to keep it up by myself. We should have a lot of updates soon ^^.

If it wasn't clear yet, this is how it works. you write your article, you send it to me and I'll post it after review. The review will consist of a check for proper English, and a quick look wheter the content should belong here and not elsewhere on the blog. I might have suggestions or remarks about the content but that'd probably be rare.

Of course, you don't have to send me the final version. You can at any time show your article/post to other teammembers for review. Just post it here on the forum. In such way, articles might be co-written as well. If I write an article about Korea, it might be slightly strange not to consult a korean teammember, unless it is about a western view of Korean history.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum