DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to show you guys something weeli weeli ffffunny xD

Go down

I want to show you guys something weeli weeli ffffunny xD Empty I want to show you guys something weeli weeli ffffunny xD

Post by Peggy Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Yesterday, I found this vid at youtube..
And I thought I really had to share this with you!! Razz

Ruby Man *she's from Hong Kong* filmed this, because she wanted to complain how bad her teacher's English is..
But the funny part is, she is criticizing others while her English (and Cantonese!!) isn't good either =.=
She has deleted the 'original vid', because of all those 'lovely' comments netizens left behind..
*But she was too late!! And she can't complain, because she wanted to 'share it to the hole worll' xD*

I've translated the beginning (till 1:25) *since she's speaking Cantonese*, so you can understand what she's talking about ^^ (Please tell me if I made any mistakes!! ;D)

"Hi everyone, I'm Ruby. Today was the first CE, if you don't count Art (as an exam).. This time I want to use English to film an English video.
But why? You'll understand if I tell you about it. Really.. It's really funny.. just.. Well.. When I entered the market today, I suddenly noticed..
It just looked like I was in a primary school.. And thought why are all these people like primary school students? Only THIS few people looked like secondary school students. But why? I really don't know.. It just looked like I entered a primary school. And after that.. And I think.. The teachers at school.. They should have a high English level, and that's.. It's just really funny and I couldn't laugh out loud, cuz I was in the room (during the exams). It was funny, but I couldn't laugh.. So it was terrible.. So I.. But why..? Now I'll talk in English, cuz I want to show how people of Hong Kong make these mistakes.. Especially to foreigners.."
*starts to talk in English (or should I say Engrissh) at 1:25*

OMG~ Translating this part was horrible!! X.x She can't even speak proper Cantonese =.= Chick, learn to finish your sentences dammit!! *sorry for my language* I always thought my English & Cantonese pronunciation weren't good, but it's sooo much better than this chick!! Razz

Disclaimer: This is not how English in Hong Kong sounds like. It is just a demonstration of how to get the lowest grade in any oral examinations. Or you may treat this as a tactic - to get everybody laughing their ass off during their examination.
Peggy
Peggy
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down