DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea pop-up!

3 posters

Go down

Idea pop-up! Empty Re: Idea pop-up!

Post by Shimen Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 am

Haha, glad you like it Very Happy !!

What does the rest think ^^ ?

I still don't remember what that third idea was -_-'.

But I'm sure it'll pop into my mind again some other time ideaideaidea .
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne C Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

shimen! this is not lame at all! those are great ideas! i think it's really cute, funny and creative!!

go go go, SHIMEN!!

Leanne C
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Well they both seem like funny ideas. especially point 2. The first one is perhaps better when the blog gets further along

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

yesss and while taking a shower

Last edited by Floris on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Idea pop-up! Empty Idea pop-up!

Post by Shimen Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:11 pm

I was fantasizing about things we could do once the blog is up, and there are two ideas I would like to hear your opinions on Smile:

1a. We could take our cameras and record random people on the streets saying AIYO! and put them together in one big vid, with shots from Japan, Korea, Australia, the US, the Netherlands.

2b. We could do the same thing, but then with pictures of people holding the logo. That could be a vid of course, but we could also post them all together on a page, or spread them out and put some on every page, mix them into the lay-out ('uniting people'), and I thought that in both cases, A and B the thing should end with ourselves going AIYO! or holding the logo, haha ^^

2. A DailyLifePeek special! We could pick several moments in one normal day and all take pictures of that same moment in our day. For example: the alarmclock, brushing your teeth, breakfast, going to school or work, a picture of class, a picture of the break, and so on... right to the moment of brushing teeth again and going to sleep. Just some things we all have in life, but that look different for every person. And then we
could create one bloggerday, like. Waking up. And then there are pictures of Kennenth's alarmclock, Leanne's, Min-Su's, Makino's, Jooyoung's, Seita's, and so on. It sounds really lame like this haha, ut I thought it might be a funny thing to do ^^ . Although, while writing this post I realize it could be that someone has privacy issues (which is okay, of course!).

Okay, these were just some ideas I wanted to share with you, please let me know your thoughts and don't hesitate to flame them if you hate it Razz !

There was a third idea too, but I can't recall it now... - will come up with it later ^^ .
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down