DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Help/Technical Section?

3 posters

Go down

A Help/Technical Section? Empty Re: A Help/Technical Section?

Post by Kami Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Oh... lol I didnt know the S.O.S was the help section... I swear I didnt notice it was there before argh but isnt it kinda weird that you have scroll to the bottom to look at the first post...? Is that how you Europeans like to view their blog/forum Razz Well I was wondering if I could change it so all the threads I view has the first post on the top instead... not just certain threads. Shouldnt it be an option for everyone to choose how they want to view it?

And yes shimen you are one weird person on msn lol as

Kami
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 am

Kami wrote: Anyway the reason why I ask this is because I was wondering how do you change the thread you are viewing so that it has the first post on top instead of it being at the bottom? Im so clueless when it comes to these things lol Embarassed

I understand, I can change this through the Administration Panel if you want me to - what threads are you talking about ^^ ?

By the way, hahaha welcomeee here to Dwelling Dumplings a htrh ! [ xD our msn convo was a bit weird maybe, but really I can be serious too if I try hard:P]
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Help/Technical Section? Empty MOVED

Post by Shimen Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 am

Floris and Kami; I moved this topic to DwellingDumplingsSOS & answered your question there Wink.
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah we kind of have that section already, it's called Dwellingdumpling S.O.S, but that so far has mainly been about the blog itself, not the forum. But I think it best if we just call that the technical support one for both sites.

And about your question: I don't know either Razz. Perhaps shimen does?

Floris
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

A Help/Technical Section? Empty A Help/Technical Section?

Post by Kami Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 pm

I was wondering if it was possible to have a help section in the forum so members could post there technical problems or having questions about how to edit their profile and such? Im sure we could just ask a mod but if this blog gets alot more members, I think people will have a much harder time finding a mod to help them so why not create a section where technical problems and questions can be place?

Anyway the reason why I ask this is because I was wondering how do you change the thread you are viewing so that it has the first post on top instead of it being at the bottom? Im so clueless when it comes to these things lol Embarassed

Kami
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum