DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^)

5 posters

Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty Re: Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^)

Post by Shimen Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 am

For YawnKillers, or Brain Entanglement we could tell jokes or share vids (there are good Asian jokes and vids [Russel Peters and Asian Parents lol]).

Oops, sorry, I overlooked this part ^^ .

Hey Daniel, in fact I stated this in the Concept Proposal too, Brain Entanglement is the philosophy/theology/etc.-topic (you suggested this yourself, remember Razz ?), and YawnKillers will indeed include those funny things such as your beloved Russell Peters (and Peter Chao!) Smile .

In fact, it's like the names suggest: Brain Entanglement entangles your brain (need to think), Yawnkillers fights (and in the end, kills) your boredom (need to relax) bigsmile .
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty Re: Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^)

Post by Shimen Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 am

Haha, it would be funny if you noticed it before, because I added it this afternoon (well, Dutch afternoon) Razz . But hey, big lightbulb for big ideas, haha Wink !
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 am

ideaideaidea <--- *Gasps*

I never noticed. But maybe sunny would be a better replacement. It looks nicer then a light bulb the size of my face, on top of my head Smile

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:05 am

I envy you - so many cool countries Very Happy !!

I love everything whyyyyyyyy am i removed from all those interesting topics *sad face*

You can still post everywhere you want ^^ .

(There really needs to be an emoticon of a light bulb like there is on MSN -_-)

---> ideaideaidea ideaideaidea ideaideaidea
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty oh yeah hey

Post by Daniel Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:07 am

I don't mind posting in all the topics but not regularly...

I can post some stuff on Travel or Culture w/e... I go to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand a lot, so I can get some pics. Also I'm going to go to Japan and HK for like a month and probably at the end of the year (after final exams) travel throughout China for like a few months, so maybe if anyone asks for any specific pics on any of these countries, I can grab it for them xD (Someone please ask me to get pictures of Nanxiang - I love going there for Xiao Long Bao) - yeah anyway, I probably will go live in a village or something (don't know why the word kulak came into my head). Anyway, I can maybe grab some pics of how "pastoral" people live?

Also I like Entertainment xD
I love everything Sad whyyyyyyyy am i removed from all those interesting topics *sad face*

Anyway yeah I wont be able to post in all of them regularly though so nvm xD

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 am

OMG I got a lame idea (There really needs to be an emoticon of a light bulb like there is on MSN -_-)

For YawnKillers, or Brain Entanglement we could tell jokes Smile or share vids (there are good Asian jokes and vids [Russel Peters and Asian Parents lol]).

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:11 am

Got it, Peggy - I added you to the BP List Wink!
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggy Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Okay, I'm leaving a supershort message..
*'cuz I'm spazzing with Shimen at msn xD*
Btw.. I have to prepare for my final year exams.. So I'm on a (semi-)hiatus now.. ><"

Anyway.. I'm interested in 'Beauty&Fashion', 'Entertainment', 'Society&Culture'~ ^^
Peggy
Peggy
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 am

@ Jooyoung

Haha okay, after all this is just a general impression so the editors know who to call on if necessary, but I'll add entertainment for you Wink !

A bigbighand Razz ? That must look scary affraid !

... why am I making lame jokes all the time. Haha, anyway no thanks cheers !
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooyoung Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 am

@ Shimen

okay I got it ! Wink
well, I'm interested in c-pop and korean dramas too. (that might be 'entertainment' part of course =))
umm... but actually I think, I'm gonna write about almost every theme. you know, one day something pops in my mind and I'm gonna write which means I won't stick to only one or two part Smile
Always thank you Shimen, I give you a bigbigbig hand jocolor
Jooyoung
Jooyoung
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 am

@ Min-Su

Oh no, don't get me wrong haha - I'm only doing this so we know who is interested in which topics, for example, for the editors that's pretty convenient in case they need to keep up with the refresh rate but there are no posts : ).
But you can post in every topic you want to, this is nothing but an indication of interest! I'll add Society&Culture for you, and travel+personal aren't mentioned because everyone has to post in those anyway:P.

Last edited by Shimen on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty haha

Post by Min-Su Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 am

omg .. I'm the only one who has one topic XD
Actually, I'm interested in travel or society n culture too.
I can also post on other topics right? haha
Min-Su
Min-Su
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty @ Jooyoung

Post by Shimen Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:30 am

Hey Jooyoung Very Happy !

I understand what you mean, but I don't think those posts should be about the movies specifically. Because: entertainment is probably going to be about the popular songs, videos, movies etc. (although you should ask Seita haha), while the movies you watched in class are great to give you ideas on what to write about society. So the posts aren't about the movies, but those movies give you a good picture of what you could write about - Ai, I feel like I'm giving a really faint explanation, do you get it still Razz ?

But, what I'm trying to say is that, in the case of those movies, they would probably be more suitable for Society&Culture : ).

I guess you're not going to write about those movies only, though, haha Razz . Which other topics do you like ^^ ?

For now, I'll just put Society&Culture under your name (because of the movies), is that okay Wink ?
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty Too many sorry (for this year)

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 am

Sorry, its just a bit too much. I don't know why but this year despite having my final year exams I somehow am more committed to activites that don't help my study...

* I somehow joined two bands and now have to go to practice
* I somehow retook Piano lessons -__-
* I somehow joined a connect group
* I somehow joined a Tennis Club
* I somehow joined a Judo Club
* I have an English tuiton class that takes 2.5 hours of a week
* I have a Maths tuiton class that takes a minimum of 9.5 hours a week
* I have Chess 0_0 (sounds lame but it gives you school points [which I need] so hey) so many times a week
* I have so many lengthy uni applications to fill (SAT, UMAT and all that gay stuff)
* I have the worse assignment to do. A project that will take most of the school year to do. Since you can pick the topic yourself, I chose an interesting one (that will be of some use to some topics of the blog) on China but damnit I have to buy and read Chinese books (I'm not a fast reader of Chinese *sigh*)
* I need to do 120 hours of driving WOO (not...)

Those are the additions this year to everything else (such as my Drum lessons) and I am not ranking too well in Modern Hist or Economics at the moment so I don't think I can do so much. However, I will be able to do much more once this school year is over (it'll finish earlier than everyone else and after I finish my application for Oxford [I might do theology or politics] I can do like all the topics xD) but for now, I probably won't be able to do much... I need to study but damn procrastinating is the best thing since Youtube (after I deleted all my games - was so addicted to DOTA, Warcraft etc... BAD! iTouches and iPhones are too distractive too... I mean one doodle jump leads to another and then another and then another, you just gotta beat the high score... oh yeah so is GTA and Gangstar man...) in distracting students (books pretty much fail [sometimes] - but videos of Mr Bean just gets you clicking for more)...

santa At least it'd be over by Christmas... unless it turns out like WWI.

But I'll try to do my best to be active. It's quality over quantity posts anyway isn't it?

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooyoung Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 pm

oops Shimen,
I'm interested in daily life peek, and.... I don't know, if I write something abou chinese movies,(you know I told you about this thing '-') isn't it more related to 'entertainment' part than 'society' ? even my posting includes some social background explanation Smile
Jooyoung
Jooyoung
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

Back to top Go down

Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^) Empty Blogger Preferences (might be interesting for the editors^^)

Post by Shimen Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:57 am

The Blogger Preferences as known by me, please correct me if I'm mistaken or let me know if I forgot anything Wink:

PS: DLP & Shout Out are not mentioned since every blogger contributes to these.

Kanyi:
Alien Asians

Soyoung:
?

Jeonghoon:
?

Leanne:
Wellness & Nutrition

Seita:
Entertainment; Beauty&Fashion

Kennenth:
Politics&History; Society&Culture

Alexis:
Beauty&Fashion; Entertainment

Daniel:
Brain Entanglement; Politics&History

Jooyoung:
Politics&History; Society& Culture

Min-Su:
Entertainment; Society&Culture

Floris:
History&Politics; Brain Entanglement

Shimen:
Society&Culture;Alien Asians; YawnKillers

Peggy:
Society&Culture; Entertainment; Beauty&Fashion

Last edited by Shimen on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum