DWELLING DUMPLINGS BACKSTAGE
Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to AIYO Backstage Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here

3 posters

Go down

Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here Empty Re: Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here

Post by Seita Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 pm

hahaha funny story shimen! Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here Icon_lol

but yes i live near Shibuya crossing

and when Ai Iijima died it was all over the news here....very sad Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here Icon_cry
Seita
Seita
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here Empty Uh-oh...

Post by Shimen Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:29 am

Daniel xD.

I'm in our schoollibrary and I went to read that article about Ai Iijima and right at that moment Mia (our beloved Librarian from Hell) suddenly surfaced from Inferno and looked at the screen -_-'.

Well, well, what are we doing, young lady?

Ehhh. Research Rolling Eyes ?

Oohhh embarrrassing knockwall !

But: Seita, her apartment was near Shibuya Crossing - isn't that where you live? She had such a rough life Shocked .
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here Empty Re: Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here

Post by Daniel Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 am

Should we also talk about famous celebs and their life? It's interesting for example, thatAi Ijjima (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Iijima) or whatever her name is - I found this on the net, was a famous Japanese entertainer. She was so famous, that she was able to escape from AV and even have dinner with the Japanese Foreign Minister. She also had a colourful death - in that a psychic sort of predicted it, and that she died in something fit for a tragedy.

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seita Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 am

thanks haha
ohh thats a great idea! ^^
yes sure i can do that too
Seita
Seita
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 am

Hey Seita : ) !

Good description haha, one more thing (and this is totally up to you to decide): do you want to give entertainment news as in news about artists, too: )?

- Shimen
Shimen
Shimen
Administrator
Administrator

https://backstageblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here Empty Get Your daily dose of Asian Entertainment here

Post by Seita Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm

+ Entertainment
o The Entertainment topic features four sections: Anime, Movie, Drama, and Music
o The Entertainment topic includes the latest Asian entertainment and reviews

AIYO! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Entertainment in Asia is always exciting and enjoyable for individuals of all ages! Here we post reviews and our point of view of the Asian Entertainment Today. Did you see a good movie this weekend?? Post your Review and tell us if it was good or not....so i dont waste my money on buying a ticket for that movie haha (⌒▽⌒)ノ

Well I'm going to keep this short since the summary says it all...Everyone is welcome (。 ̄.) 【tv 】
Seita
Seita
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum